Sponsor a School
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a school. The cost to sponsor a school is $350. There are two ways to go about this.
- If there is a local school that you would like to expose to Meridian Stories so that they can utilize the resources and participate in the Competitions for a year, you may sponsor that specific school. To do that, we will need the following information:
- Name of School and Address; and
- Name of Contact at School.
- If you would like Meridian Stories to choose a school, we have relationships with both individual schools and coalitions of needy schools that are aware of Meridian Stories, but cannot afford to participate. We can choose a school for you. To do that, we will request the following information:
- Please, in two sentences, indicate any relevant parameters for the kind of school that you would like to sponsor. This can include the nature of the schools (public, private or charter), middle or high, urban or rural, etc. We will do our best to match you to a school as based on your criteria.
Finally, please provide us with your contact information and use the space below to let us know more about your generous decision to sponsor a school. Meridian Stories is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and 100% of your sponsorship is deductible. Meridian Stories will send you a written acknowledgement of your contribution.
Thank you again for your interest in the work of Meridian Stories.
Brett Pierce, Executive Director, Meridian Stories